Last updated 05 July 2023
The terms “Ochre”, “us” and “we” refer to the owner of the website. ‘Website’ means the Ochre website (URL http://www.ochre.org.au). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We are continually striving to improve our Website and it is being updated all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
- The contents of the pages of this Website are for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You must not use this Website in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful, or violates Ochre Education’s rights, or breaches these Terms. Unauthorised use of this Website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of our website. Reproduction is strictly prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites, as well as links to blogs and social media platforms. We provide these links for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the Website, blog or social media platform and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites, blogs and/or social media platforms.
- Whilst we welcome you linking your own website or organisation to this Website (or providing a link to this Website in your documentation), you must NOT say your organisation or Website is associated with or endorsed by us;
- Where the lessons and other products which appear on our Website are made available under a particular Creative Commons licence, you may use that Content in accordance with the terms of that licence; or
- Where content does not specify a particular licence, you may use that Content in accordance with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence (CC BY 4.0). When you use this material, Ochre requests that you include the following attribution: Ochre Education [YEAR], plus any other attribution that the content already includes.
- Where Content owned by a third-party is not made available under a Creative Commons or other open licence, you may access and view that Content in accordance with the rights statement or conditions of use applied to the Content.
- Where any password(s) have been issued to or created by you, you agree to keep these confidential. If You have reason to believe that a password is no longer secure (for example, in the event of loss or theft), you must promptly notify Ochre of the problem and, where possible, immediately change or arrange for the changing of the password.
Limitation of liability
Ochre has compiled the Content in good faith and has endeavoured to ensure that all Content is accurate and does not breach any person’s rights at the time of its inclusion. However, the Content may contain unintentional errors and is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information made available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
To the maximum extent lawful, Ochre Education, its directors, employees and suppliers:
- exclude all representations and warranties in respect of the Website and the Content;
- are not liable for: any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use or inability to use the Website or the Content; or any incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature arising from the use of or inability to use the Website or the Content.
Ochre respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you consider that someone has uploaded Content that infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact Ochre.
If you have any questions, comments or requests, or require further information, please contact [email protected]