What resources are available?
Developed in partnership with The National Catholic Education Commission.
We have now made available the following resources, aligned to the latest Australian Curriculum and Victorian Curriculum
- All detailed adaptable and editable classroom materials for Term 1 embedding evidence-based teaching practices. These include for each lesson of the term:
- Daily teacher presentation slides
- A unit student booklet
- Daily Review slides
- Daily Reteach slides to support reteach of core concepts or skills as required
- Sample student assessments
- Intervention supports for students who have gaps in foundational numeracy skills:
- A precedence diagram to indicate relevant prior units of work
- Specialised Daily Review materials
Curriculum Maps and Professional learning resources also now available.
How do I access?
Australian Curriculum lessons
Year 7 https://ochre.org.au/courses/australian-curriculum-year-7-maths/
Year 8 https://ochre.org.au/courses/australian-curriculum-year-8-maths/
Victorian Curriculum lessons
Year 7 https://ochre.org.au/courses/victorian-curriculum-year-7-maths/
Year 8 https://ochre.org.au/courses/victorian-curriculum-year-8-maths/